EP#44: Strategies To Amp Up Your Pinterest Campaigns with Dave Weinberg
We all know that Instagram is taking social media and now e-commerce by storm, but there’s an underdog on the scene that deserves just as much, if not more, credit: Pinterest.
Pinterest is one of the most powerful social media networks for e-commerce, yet it’s surprising how many businesses overlook this platform. Pinterest drives e-commerce since its audience already has a ready-to-purchase mindset, as they discover inspiration for the future. I was interested in taking a deeper look into Pinterest and tactics that work best to attract more intrigue and customers for businesses and brands. That’s why I invited Dave Weinberg, co-founder of Loop 88, a multi-channel network in the Pinterest ecosystem, on today’s episode to talk about all the great benefits Pinterest has to offer.
Pinterest is flourishing, expanding out of San Francisco and reaching major cities worldwide. David’s company, Loop 88, works with 10,000 influencers, boutiques, and global advertising agencies within the Pinterest realm. If anyone knows how to leverage the power of Pinterest to grow your brand, it’s David. He even states that this year is the year of Pinterest, so now more than ever, it’s important to know how you can use Pinterest to prosper.
In today’s podcast episode, we discuss:
- Strategies to ramp up your Pinterest campaign to drive more traffic to your e-commerce business.
- The do’s and don’ts of Pinterest marketing.
- Why businesses should pay more attention to Pinterest instead of solely on Instagram and other social media platforms.
- The science behind Pins and the effective frequency of Pinning.
- Why and how working with influencers on Pinterest is so crucial.
- Other helpful tips from David to successfully leverage the power of Pinterest for your business.
To learn more about Loop 88, check out www.loop88.com, as well as his 12-day Pinterest boot camp, www.bootcamp88.com.
[buzzsprout episode=’258777′ player=’true’]