EP#47: The Strength of Influencer Marketing with Kristy Sammis
“The customer is always right.” We’ve all heard the saying, and we’ve all definitely seen the impact the customer can have on a business. Apps have been developed solely for the purpose of customer reviews, and bloggers have a major influence on the success (or failure) of a product. Simply put, customers can make or break a business or brand.
The voice of the customer has always been powerful: customers listen to other customers’ recommendations. Social media has fundamentally changed the dynamics between customers and brands because it enables peer recommendations to play a large role in purchasing decisions. As a result, influencer marketing is increasingly important, as it helps enhance peer recommendation.
So, exactly what is influencer marketing? It’s simply a method of identifying influencers and working in collaboration with them to help get the message out to their audience.
[Tweet “#InfluencerMarketing: It’s real people telling real stories in their own way @KristySF”]
In today’s podcast, I invited Kristy Sammis (@KristySF), co-founder of Clever Girls Collective, an influencer marketing agency. With talking about influencer marketing, who better to discuss strategies and tips than Kristy? She’s basically an expert! By the end of this episode, you will be armed with tools you need to amp up your influencer marketing tactics.
What to expect in today’s episode:
- More about Kristy and how her company, Clever Girls Collective, began.
- Why influencer marketing is so vital for the health of any e-commerce business.
- Practical tips on the best ways to approach bloggers and influencers for your brand, as well as the influencer selection process.
- The significance and utilization of Twitter and Instagram.
- Understanding potential frustrations bloggers and influencers experience and how to build better relationships with them.
Thanks for listening! I would love to hear what you are currently working on, so say hi by hashtagging #GLOBALINFLUENCER on Twitter or Instagram!
[buzzsprout episode=’269743′ player=’true’]